Saturday, January 21, 2012

Video phone

Shelby was talking with Grandma this morning and as usual she talks about whatever she sees in the room she is in. Well, today she thought she'd show Grandma her kitchen set, which is outside. Shelby went to the window, got up on her white stool and held the phone up to the window while telling Grandma, "See, there it is!" I was able to snap a quick picture while she was showing the kitchen set. Apparently she thinks you can see if you can hear. Josh and I were cracking up.
A few other notes...
We have added some more pictures to Vivian's web album, so feel free to check it out. I must admit, we haven't taken nearly as many pictures as we did with Shelby. Sorry Vivian! We do love you just as much!
Josh leaves tomorrow for CA for five days for work. Not sure what we are going to do without him! Anyone want to come stay with me and help me out? My mom already said she can't. :( We thought about me and the girls going to Dallas, but it would be a bit crazy. So, we'll be here in Sanderson. I do plan on getting together with several friends while he is gone. Pray for us! Especially for me...pray I don't loose it and I get enough seep. (Griffins tend to require a lot of sleep.) :)

1 comment:

  1. I'll be praying for you, Sharon, while Josh is gone. Hoping you have good times getting together with your Sanderson girl friends and maybe some play dates for Shelby to help you out. Love the picture of Shelby talking to your mom! So precioius!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete