
Shelby and I enjoyed a wonderful, fun, beautiful wedding last night! You can see her silky dress in the background, which she wore last night. I didn't have my camera :( but am hoping others will send me some pictures of the wedding. Anyway, this is Shelby being silly with the CD case from the CD the bride & groom gave out.

For some reason Shelby loves to get all her hair ties out. This seems to be her favorite pass-time. She just empties the bag and leaves them out. Sometimes she'll put them away on her own, but usually we have to help her do it. Other favorite things lately? Her purse. Her babies (I think she says "baby" or "babies" about 1,000 times per day). Her Daddy. :)
You are such a little cutie, Shelby. I love your sweet funny face behind the CD case. I bet you had fun wearing your silky dress!
ReplyDeleteHave lots of fun with your babies today.
I love you lots,
Grammy