-calling most people by their name (Nes for Vanessa, Lu for Luke, Anielle for Danielle, Max, Any for Randy, Uncle I and Aunt T, Art, Mammy for Tammy, etc). She can say just about any name we tell her to say...in her own way. Love this! If you sent us a Christmas family picture it is on our fridge and chances are she knows your name.
-saying "Okay" all the time! This is her word for Yes.
-saying "memes" for Excuse me
-copying lots of words we say
-she still loves to talk on the phone
See if you can pick out the Okay and Memes on this video. :)
(Josh was getting ready to go shooting, so he had his gun belt on.)





I love being mammy!!
ReplyDeleteHappy 21st month birthday, Shelby. Sorry I didn't see this right on the 7th. You are such a smart and pretty little girl and Jesus and I love you lots!
ReplyDeleteGrammy