Today was the Terrell County Fair and Shelby loved it! This morning they had all of the judging for the rabbits, turkeys, lambs, goats, steers and horses (others, too, I am sure). We made it over in time for Shelby to see lots of animals. Shelby loves the Jahn's ~ Thank You guys for showing Shelby all around today!
Shelby and Katy checking out the turkeys
Mr. Shane and Katy showing Shelby their rabbit, named Peter. :) The rabbits were Shelby's favorite animal. She kept going back to them no matter where I would take her. Who wouldn't love the rabbits - small, soft, non-scary looking little guys.
Shelby, Corrine and Evan playing while the steers and horses were judged. Shelby and Evan ran up and down the ramp they are on in this picture many, many times. And Shelby thought she was such a big girl standing on the bottom rail and holding onto the top rail while sticking her head through it.
A six-year-old boy won 1st place showing his grandpa's horse. It was the cutest thing to see this little boy leading a huge horse around. We also had fun with Luke and Doug who are both almost 2 years old. It was a good turn-out for our little town and county.
We ate lunch there as well and it was delicious!! Brisket, sausage, beans, mac'n'cheese...YUM! I could go for another plate of that!
Now Shelby is conked out for a nap and I am making food for tomorrow's potluck at church. Have a great weekend y'all!





How fun! I love that Shelby wears sunglasses... good girl protecting those eyes! :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like such a fun time! Glad you were able to go and enjoy it with Shelby. She is such a sweetheart. Love her sunglasses and she's so good to keep them on - amazing! That meal sounded so good, especially since I'm eating mostly veggies these days! :)
ReplyDeleteLove you all,
Mom