Saturday, April 25, 2015

Jared's 1st Birthday Party!!

We had a fun time today celebrating Jared's 1st birthday!  Despite Vivian being sick (fever and cough) we enjoyed having friends over to play, eat cake and open presents.  Jared had a lot of fun with everyone!


Jared had a "dirt mound" with a dirt bike on it for his cake.

Little water before the cake eating / destroying began.

Since Jared hasn't really eaten much food yet (still nursing) he wasn't too sure about the cake.  Shelby gave him some bites and I tried as well.  He semi-ate it, but mostly just like crumbling it.

Jared liked the wrapping paper and envelopes the best!

And he likes the balloons!

We didn't get a picture with all the kids and I'm bummed about that.  We had 11 kids and 7 adults.  It was a nice afternoon and we all enjoyed playing outside on the swingset.  Josh hooked up the fountain in our backyard and I am very thankful as I enjoy it!  

Thanks for coming everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. David saw the picture of Jared's cake with the motorcycle and now he wants one, too! :)

    ReplyDelete