Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Freezing fun!

It's cold outside!  Eaton, Richland, Curlew and I'm sure in MN, too!  Here's some fun we've had ~
 Curlers!  

This morning we took boiling water and threw it up into the air to watch it turn to steam.  It was -16 when we woke up and around -12 degrees when we did this.


The girls also did bubbles outside with Daddy, but I didn't get that filmed as I didn't have a coat on.


And who doesn't love a good "toss"?  If you've known me very long you know that I always say I'd love to have a giant!  A giant would be so great!  Then I could be tossed around and all sorts of great, fun stuff.  Anywho...enjoy Shelby being tossed!


Stay warm!

1 comment:

  1. Zach and Josh must have done the boiling water into the air while living in MN, because he just did that for the kids a few weeks ago! So cool! We also tried to blow "ice bubbles" but that didn't quite work out! :) Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete