Friday, January 24, 2014

A blessing ... A date

Our sweet friend, Emily, watched the girls ALL DAY yesterday so that Josh and I could go to Spokane for a date!  We ate lunch, then watched "Lone Survivor" (very good movie that we highly recommend!) then headed home with pizza to share dinner with our family and the LaPorte's. The girls had a great time playing and we enjoyed lots of time together.
Here are the kiddos, watching a 3-D movie - what fun!

Thank you, Emily!!!  That was such a blessing!  We look forward to returning the favor soon!

3 comments:

  1. We love dates! Sounds lovely!!! I ran in a cross country meet in Spokane in college….so I've actually been there! How far is it from you?! What a treat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good job, Julie! We are 2 1/2 hours from Spokane. It was quite a treat! :)

      Delete
  2. So glad you got to get away and have fun together!

    ReplyDelete