Saturday, December 14, 2013

Sledding!

The girls have been on the sled twice now and they both love it!  Josh pulls them around and we have two hills they can sled down.  We are hoping for some more snow!!!

We put some lights on the tree outside and it looks so pretty!!!

We got a school desk from our Pastor and his wife a few weeks ago.  We were able to clean it up (it has been outdoors/neglected for 15 years), paint the metal and put a finish on the wood part of the chair.  Shelby loves it and started doing school work as soon as it was in the door.  

And here I am at 20 weeks!  I am feeling good and enjoying the baby moving all around.  This is definitely my favorite part of pregnancy!!!  Every time I feel the baby move I am amazed at the miracle. 

Hope you are enjoying the miracle of Christmas!  Can you imagine carrying the Savior of the world!?!?!?  Mary must have been humbled and full of joy with even just the thought.

2 comments:

  1. The desk looks so cute! And Sharon, so do you! Forget if you are finding out the sex or not…but I assume not if you are 20 weeks already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Vivian's hat! :) The tree is SO pretty! And you look beautiful! I simply cannot wait to find out if it is pink or blue (I'm betting blue). Merry Christmas (we miss you)!

    ReplyDelete