Saturday, November 23, 2013

A "new" swing set!

Kind of a strange story, but we got a "new" (old) swing set for free!  I have been driving by this particular house that is For Sale just about every time we go anywhere.  There was a swing set in the yard and it was killing me...just sitting there...not being used.  So I emailed the Realtor, who is a great guy! and asked if he would be willing to contact the owner to see if we could buy the swing set.  Long story on who owns the house, but we'll skip that part and just say that they said YES!  We could have the swing set...for FREE!  I love that.  :)  Thank you, Lord!

So Josh and Greg went this morning to go get it.  The girls didn't know where daddy was going, just on an errand I told them.  As they drove down the drive to our house Shelby saw what it was an yelled, "A Swing Set!" very excitedly.  So even though it is cold outside and even though Shelby has been sick, we put on our coats and went out to swing for a bit!

Vivian, over the past 6 months, has decided that she doesn't like to actually swing, but she enjoys sitting in the swing.  


On a warmer note: A couple days ago I made cookies...and Vivian helped me clean up!

We are excited for this sweet girl to turn 2 this coming week!

1 comment: