Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Best VBS day!

Shelby and I did VBS a few weeks ago here at our church.  It was a great time of her learning and I enjoyed helping out.  (Vivian was able to stay home with Josh, since it was just in the mornings ~ they had a great time together!)  The first day of VBS was the best.  A professional pottery guy came and let each kid make their own mug and trivet!  And there was some time after the kids were done for the adults to do a mug, too.  It was so fun!
 On the left is my mug.  On the right is Shelby's mug and her trivet.  
 We both stamped flowers at the bottom of our mugs. :)
 Shelby holding her mug and Vivian holding mine.

All week at VBS Shelby was helped by Megan Jo ~ a sweet gal who loved Shelby so much!  Megan Jo did each craft with her and helped her at lunch, etc.  It was fun to watch.  Also, Megan Jo's older brother, Hunter helped Shelby a bit, too.  Shelby was excited to know another Hunter.  Our friend Hunter in Sanderson was the best boy I have met - always kind and loving to Shelby and included her on everything and helped her anyway he could.  We miss our Sanderson Hunter!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You guys made beautiful mugs and Shelby, you did an awesome job on your trivet too! I'm proud of you! Can't wait to see them sometime when I come to visit! Love you!

    ReplyDelete