Sunday, December 23, 2012

Videos of Vivian

Here are two sweet videos of Vivian from today.  The first is from our car ride home after church.  Vivian was tired and falling asleep, but being only 15 miles from home we were trying to keep her awake so that she'd take a good nap once we got home.


This second video is Vivian scooting to the step on our back porch.  She does a good job getting herself there, then sitting and kicking her legs.  We love it!

Luke Wigle - does this kind of remind you of when you were little?  Freaked me out at first, since I have seen that video of you "scooting" at a wedding when you were a baby.  Eeek!  Haha!  Luckily Vivian crawls and walks just fine.  She just scoots to the edge of a step.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I love these videos! She is so sweet! Did you keep her awake successfully? Looked like you were losing the battle...LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These videos are so cute!!! Vivian, I love how you got scooting, crawling and walking all into that one video (not much crawling, but I think I saw a tiny bit!). You are such a sweet girl and Grandma Mary can't wait to see you again - you were just a tiny baby last time we were together. It will be fun!!

    ReplyDelete