Thursday, March 15, 2012

Time marches on

My Grandma Griffin did pass away on March 7th. The whole Griffin clan was able to be there for the funeral, except me. I was so glad that they were all together. Grandma Griffin had been suffering for a while, so we are all glad that she is whole and new in Heaven with Jesus, our Lord and Savior! Praise God for his kindness in calling her home.

We are doing well down here in Sanderson. Thankful for the cooler evenings and nights (60's) since the days are already around the 80's. Shelby loves being outside still. Josh has been working in the shop and Shelby is almost always out there with him.

Vivian is our (occasional) thumb-sucker. It is so cute!!! Today she had her left hand turned around backward with her pinky in her mouth.

Vivian is doing really well sitting up (with the boppy or the bumbo). She is interested in toys and grabs at them with accuracy. Today she sucked and chewed on this little pigs ear until it was sopping wet.

Also today, Vivian was on her back and sort of rolled over as she tucked her legs in. Yes, she is at an angle and I am not claiming it as a true roll over...just sayin' she is getting close.

March is passing us quickly! Easter will be here before we know it! And...that means Zoey will be having her baby soon. I am so excited to see what they are having! After four girls (Aislyn, Keziah, Rizpah and Hadessah) we are hoping for a boy! We love you, Russel Griffin family!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your Grandma, Sharon. Can't believe Vivian is already sitting up and getting so big! Great job! Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your Grandma, Sharon, but you're right...it is really a blessing at her age and with bad health,to be called home. I'll get a card off to your mom and dad.

    I love the pictures! And look at Miss Vivian, rolling over almost, and sitting up! I love the thumb in the mouth picture...so cute. She and Shelby and just so sweet. I love it that I can see pictures of them on the blog...keeps me going till I get to see them in person again. I need to Skype you guys this weekend.

    I'd love it if you let me know when Zoey's baby arrives. It'll be fun to hear what they had.

    Love you guys,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete