Here is the inside of our house! We still have storage boxes to go through and pictures to hang and curtains to buy and... :) We are enjoying it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Come enjoy updates of our family here in the beautiful state of Washington.
Looks great! And nice that the baby's room is right off of yours! Thanks for the virtual tour! :) Glad you are enjoying it.
ReplyDeleteWow, what a cute place! I love it! I can't believe how many windows each of the rooms has. All that natural light is sure nice. Love that you have a second bathroom too and so convenient as a master bath and by the baby's room too. Can't wait to see it in person sometime. I'm hoping to visit all FOUR of you in December, that would be fun to meet the little new one for the first time - we'll see when the time comes. Love you, Mom
ReplyDelete