Friday, April 15, 2011

Shelby's first plane ride

I am happy to report that Shelby and I (Sharon) had a fantastic trip! Three out of the four airplanes we were on had an extra seat next to us, so my "lap baby" had some wiggle room. The airplanes did not seem to bother Shelby at all.

We enjoyed our time with Heika and her kids. Shelby had a blast playing with Zion, Isaiah and Judah (aka Ju-Ju). I was so happy to enjoy a Milton! De-licious!


Shelby was completely taken with her great-grandpa in Port Isabel. She was always following him around, wanting to know where he was, and wanting to do what he was doing. It was very precious! I am sad to say that I didn't get a picture of my grandmother. But here Shelby and grandpa are chatting on the deck, as they did each day, in their rocking chairs. I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed watching these two.


Sadly enough, Shelby did not like the beach, the pool, or the boat. Maybe when she is older she'll like water. She did enjoy riding around in the golf cart and being outside in the perfect weather.

We have posted all the pictures and some videos on Picasa: Virginia and South Padre Island. Thank you to the Ufema's for a fun time in Virginia! Thank you Grandpa and Grandmother for a wonderful time in South Padre!

And...I am so happy to tell you that...I am pregnant!!! We are so very excited and are enjoying God's blessing. I do feel yucky all day long, as I did with Shelby, but I am hoping it will pass soon. I am due the end of November. Praise the Lord!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great trip! So glad you got to do it! And so excited for another little baby! ;) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete