Saturday, September 11, 2010

Worth the drive






Shelby and I (Sharon) left Saturday and drove to Dallas to celebrate Emily's 9th birthday and spend the week with the Bonus family. We got back yesterday evening (Friday the 10th). The drive there was about 8.5 hours and the drive back was 10.5 hours. But the week sandwiched in between was wonderful!!! We went swimming twice, had a fun birthday party, read some books, went shopping, ate out, went to Zumba & a DTS/ST ladies night (Kim & I), relaxed, stayed up late...so much fun!!!

Thank you ~ Adam & Kim, Emily, Nathan, and Abby for a wonderful week! Shelby had a blast with you all! What a special time it was. We look forward to doing it again, and hopefully Josh can come next time.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Looks like you had a great time - I'm so happy the two of you got to go. Emily is looking like a young lady in her pretty dress and hair. What a sweet girl. Glad you're home safe and sound. Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Love you all,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete