Sunday, July 25, 2010

Real Food!


I cannot believe it! Shelby has eaten "real people" food all day! Here's the run-down:
  • Nursed around 7, then some multi-grain / rice cereal (ok, that is not real people food, but oh well)
  • Animal Crackers in the nursery at church
  • 1/2 a Banana and Sweet Potato Pie at the church potluck for lunch
  • Macaroni Chicken Dinner and a plum after her 2 hour nap (yippee for the nap!)
  • Saltine Crackers while I fixed dinner
  • Teriyaki Meatloaf, Rice, and Broccoli for dinner just now!
  • Dessert - at lunch was some really yummy Oreo pie and at dinner was Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars.
Amazing! And here is that little sweet girl now...

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Shelby - what a big girl you are! You're going to grow like a little weed since you're eating all that good food. Keep on being a good eater and napper for mommy and daddy. I love you sooooooooooooooo much. Grammy

    ReplyDelete