Saturday, June 5, 2010

Swimming in the HOT weather




So...it was over 100 degrees here today. We stayed inside most of the day, but around 4 we went swimming and ...Shelby LOVED swimming! At first she was a little unsure, but after Vanessa toted her around the pool a bit she changed her mind and had a blast! We didn't have our cameras at the pool, but afterward I took these pictures. The inflatable deal worked great with the sun shade. I did put sunscreen on both of us and am glad to report that neither of us got sunburns! Since the pool is free and open 6 out of 7 days I have a feeling we'll be there a lot. Fun fun!

And check out her Nik's! We found some sweet sandals that work great for her chubby feet. Thanks for the swimsuit, Grandma ~ it works great!

No comments:

Post a Comment