Thursday, April 29, 2010

Getting so big!

Shelby is getting so big! Just the other day she was walking UNDER the table and today her head now touches the table as she walks under it! Shelby still refuses to crawl, but she loves to walk while holding our hands. She is getting her 7th tooth in! Here are some pictures of her over the past week ~
Shelby loves to "drive"

I pumped for the first time this week and she gobbled up the rice cereal with breast milk! The rest of the breast milk we put in a bottle to see what she would do and she held onto the bottle and sucked it down! It was great.

Now that she knows she can stand she likes playing at the changing table, in drawers, and anywhere else she can stand to play. She is now practicing holding onto the ottoman and turning around to hold onto the rocking chair ~ she is getting brave.

Whenever Josh starts brushing his teeth Shelby lets out this very excited squeal. Josh then comes over and picks her up so that she can help brush his teeth. So cute!

This push toy works pretty well, although it is still a bit too fast for how she walks. Josh thought it was pretty cute how she leans her head back to see whoever is talking to her.
We love you, Shelby Elaine! You will be ONE soon! We are so proud of you!

1 comment:

  1. You are such a precious little girl, Shelby! I love all the pics of you, especially the one with Daddy feeding you your bottle! What fun for Dad! And, the one with you leaning your head back - what a goof! :) You are a sweetie, I wish I had really long arms to reach all the way to Sanderson and give you a great big hug right now. Well, Mom and Dad will have to give you big hugs for me until I see you again - OK? I love you lots, sweetie.
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete