Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Birthday, Daddy!


Happy 30th Birthday, Daddy!!!
Sorry you had to get sprayed with OC today...but we hope besides that you have had a great day!! We wish we could be with you. Less than 2 weeks and we will be with you - and you'll be finished with the Academy. Mommy and I are so proud of you. And we love you so much! Did you have a candle to blow out today? :)

Thank you to all who sent my daddy a card and/or an e-mail for this big birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Shelby,
    You did such a good job of wishing your daddy a happy birthday! What a creative little girl you are. :) I'm sure your daddy was so happy to see a picture of you and get his special birthday wish from his little girl.
    I love you and wish I could be there to give you a BIG hug!
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelby is the best and cutest blog writer! :)

    ReplyDelete