Tuesday, August 25, 2009

She did it!

Shelby laughed today!!! It was very sweet and I am so glad Josh was here to hear it! I was walking around the room with Shelby cradled in my arms just chatting and I kissed her neck and she laughed! It was so precious. We did this several times and she laughed each time. Later in the day she was laying on the ottoman and I kissed her belly and she laughed again. Oh what fun!
And we are going to REALLY miss daddy!!! He leaves in five days. :( I keep praying that these days go by slow and that we enjoy every minute of it. There is a lot to do, but we are having fun together. We are looking forward to Friday evening ~ hope you all can make it! Thanks for your prayers!

2 comments:

  1. Wish we lived closer to go to the farewell party for Josh!!! Enjoy your last week together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss Shelby so much! I want to hear her laugh! It's so fun when they start responding like that - enjoy every minute! I saw a lady with a baby about the age of Shelby in the store the other day and I just about yanked her out of arms to give her a hug! Love you guys and wish I could see you before Josh takes off but not possible of course, so I'll have to plan a trip to see you in your new home in the new year - that would be fun. Enjoy the rest of your time in Greeley, Josh - the next 5 months will go by quickly and before you know it you'll be in your new place with your family all together again. :) I'm praying. Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete